Love

The trouble is...

I would love to consider myself pretty mature. Definitely not brand new... There is just so much I still don't know about life, love, and relationships, and that drives me insane. I thought I knew so much, and now I feel like I could have not known anything at all. Why can't people just mean what they say... Why not just be honest? Why can't I be a robot and not care about others even when I know they wouldn't care about me.

These questions bother me, but I know the answer. I wouldn't be me if I was the type to not feel, to not care, to not still dream of the fairy tale. Is that naive of me? Will that mean I'm destined for a life of disappointment? I hope not.

I have been focusing on myself and just giving that part of myself a break in hopes that I can come to some comfort, guidance, direction about what I really want to do next.

I'm not in a rush... I know these things take a great amount of time and given my guarded state, even more time. I just wish I was completely isolated for it... I don't wanna hear the lies, the games, the confusion... It's tiring and frustrating.

But in reality I know it's something I just have to get used to. It's part of life. That much I do know is true, but I keep the faith and my heels, head, and standards high! I got this!

http://youtu.be/ICwfXGjVeXw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So guess who's decided to stop being lazy???

Fanfare Please! Da, da, da, dah!!!

Early Mid-Life Crisis??