Things I really want to say out loud but hold in because people wouldn't understand:

You're dumb.

Ha ha ha.... yay! That is all. I've been holding that one in for a few weeks now!!

I mean, I know I do my fair share of dumb things (trust me I am aware of my many flaws) but do I try and blame anyone but me, for them? Nowp, what's the point in that?

If people took a few harder looks in the mirror from time to time and stopped seeing what they want to see and see who they really are... they'd work on it or embrace it!

I've got a little of both going on. You know, I'm work in progress and all.

Hopefully I'll figure it all out eventually... it would be nice to just live at peace with myself, my life, and my past. I do see changes.... and I do like who I am becoming. Except for the fact that I lose a little patience at times. That's not fun.... but I can go back to the patient person I used to be if I just focus on the bigger picture and do stuff like this to ease my rants.

Secrets I keep:

I'm kind of a shoe hoochie.
~As I scoured my closet this morning for something to wear I saw a billion shoes I adore but never wear because I'm too lazy to pull off the right outfit to compliment them. Weird huh, since I kind of pride myself on not being as girly as I should be! I guess I can embrace my girly moments.

I love doing "the deed".
~Ha ha ha... Last night was amazing and reminds me how in love I really am with the same man of over seven years. Just when I think I'm at the peak of my relationship.... I am pleasantly surprised. TMI, I know.

My family is kinda crazy.
~I'll make reference to this more in the future I'm sure because it affects my life from time to time. However, God bless those guys! I can never doubt that they are "good at heart". Otherwise, I wouldn't consider them my family.

The world is crazy too!
~What is happening lately?? People live in a distorted reality. I need to really think about the stuff I find acceptable in our crazy society! Maybe I just need a trip somewhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So guess who's decided to stop being lazy???

Fanfare Please! Da, da, da, dah!!!

Early Mid-Life Crisis??