Writer novice.....

So I haven't trained myself to write on my page daily.... as a matter of fact, there are few things that I can't actually remember to do on a daily! Probably why I'm really terrible at birth control..... oh I go off on tangents from time to time as well.

I went to Taco Tuesday at Fred's Mexican Cafe in old town last night with some buddies last.

The ever so awesome Britta, her buddy Amy, Victor, a friend of mine Manny, and his friend all joined us! (My husband is not a Taco Tuesday kinda guy.... at least my kind... he'd rather be mellow than as loud and rowdy as I can be.... go figure).

So we arrive, eat, drink, and were very merry by the night's end.

From how nice it was to actually have the manager be so attentive, because he knows Victor and friends, to the silly conversations we always end up having.... it's never a dull day in our crowd!!!

Rock on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So guess who's decided to stop being lazy???

Fanfare Please! Da, da, da, dah!!!

Early Mid-Life Crisis??