I don't wanna be a phish!!!

It's payday, it's Friday, it's a half day.... I'm about to take some much needed holiday-time off next week. I should be ecstatic right?? Wrong....

My bank account has been phised into and my bank accounts are frozen, my mother's car has now officially kicked the bucket, and I can't focus on work enough to get things done!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! Why me???? I must have done something terrible wrong recently to invite all this bad mojo my way.

So now I need to work longer just to accomplish what is needed to be accomplished. My mother has my vehicle at the moment so I will require rides everywhere, and I have to spend hours at the banks trying to get my accounts and money back!!!

this bites.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So guess who's decided to stop being lazy???

Fanfare Please! Da, da, da, dah!!!

Early Mid-Life Crisis??