Risks

I often wonder if my life choices are right or wrong... I try and make calculated and thoughtful decisions, but then I wonder if I should take more risks. Risks are defines as exposure (someone or something valued) to danger, harm, or loss. I don't necessary feel like I have much to lose lately. Having endured so much you realize it doesn't take much to make you happy. I have my health, I have a home, I have love... What more can I ask for. With that said I feel like if I am ever going to take risks, in life, in my career, in love... Now would be the moment. It's just scary. It's out of my comfort zone... I don't usually take risks. But I'm leaving my life in the hands of God and praying he leads me down the right paths.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So guess who's decided to stop being lazy???

Fanfare Please! Da, da, da, dah!!!

Early Mid-Life Crisis??